1. W. Denman : Towards the Automated Modelling and Formal Verification of Analog Designs. M.A.Sc Thesis. Supervisor: Dr. Sofiene Tahar, Concordia University. April 2009. PDF
1. M.H. Zaki, W. Denman and S. Tahar: Integrating Abstraction Techniques for Formal Verification of Analog Designs; Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication, Vol. 6, May 2009, pp. 373-392.
2. W. Denman, M.H. Zaki and S. Tahar: Using Bond Graphs for the Formal Verification of Analog Designs. IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, Submitted August 2009. Review received January 2010. Accepted for publication June 2010 [32 pages]
1. W. Denman, B. Akbarpour, S. Tahar, M. H. Zaki and L. Paulson : Formal Verification of Analog Designs using MetiTarski; Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design (FMCAD'09), IEEE, November 2009, pages 93-100. [Acceptance Rate 33%]
2. W. Denman, M. H. Zaki, S. Tahar and L. Rodrigues. Towards Flight Control Verification using Automated Theorem Proving. In M. Bobaruet al., editors, Nasa Formal Methods (NFM'11), Springer LNCS 6617 (2011), pages 89-100. [Acceptance Rate 27%]
1. W. Denman, M. Zaki and S. Tahar: A Bond Graph Approach for the Constraint based Verification of Analog Circuits; Proc. Workshop on Formal Verification of Analog Circuit (FAC'08), July 2008, Princeton, New Jersey, USA.
2. W. Denman. Verification of Nonpolynomial Systems using MetiTarski. Proc. of the 19th Automated Reasoning Workshop (ARW'12), April 2012, Manchester, UK.
3. W. Denman. Abstracting Continuous Nonpolynomial Dynamical Systems. ICCSW 2012: 42-48.